Setting custom prices

Fiona13
Level 2
Bath, United Kingdom

Setting custom prices

There is supposed to be a link under the weekly and monthly price settings to enable custom pricing for specific weeks or months. But not on my computer! has anyone else got this problem? Is my software out of date? Has Airbnb done an update and my computer hasn't realised it?

Suggestions would be very welcome

Thanks, Fiona

4 Replies 4
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Fiona13,

This is a bug. I recently read here about a workaround. I can't find the original postso apologies to the person who worked out the answer.

The answer is that you click on "Edit" in the "Lenght of stay" sections on the "Pricing settings" page. Then click on the refresh button of your browser. That's usually a little icon showing a semi circular arrow. It may be in the address bar or beside the back icon.

Steve.

Bingo!

Thank you so much Steve, your time taken to help us is really appreciated.

Fiona

Yes this bug has come & gone over the last 9mos and I don't think AirBnB is at all concerned that you cannot easily set monthly pricing. They prefer you focus on short-term stays, regardless of some city's laws, sadly. It used to be very straightforward to find and it has been made less & less visible over time; I'm convinced this is intentional.

I am Kandarnath from Mauritius. I am having problem in setting a custom price for different time slots: say, minimum 56 euro for month of May & June 2020, 65 Euro for month of July 2020 etc etc. I managed to change the price for May & June 2020 without any problem. Thereafter, I also managed to change the price for July 2020 to 65 Euro. But the last change to 65 Euro overrode the previous change made for May & June 2020. Hence only the last price of 65 euro appeared throughout my calendar! Has any of you experienced this issue please? Please help if possible.

Thanks a lot