Should I evaluate an outsourcing service to boost my bookings?

Andrea127
Level 1
Dublin, Ireland

Should I evaluate an outsourcing service to boost my bookings?

I think all the aspects are helpful when you lool to boost your income, but honestly the best choices is to work with method and get the highest exposure on the web, having the right tools to manage the listings (new agencies like Booking All In or similar are growthing up quickly offering this service to private or professional property managers). If you get more booking you save time you can dedicate yourself to increase your income from additional services so, at the end, give the bookings to outsourcers could be a way to boost your turnover! What do you think about this possibility? Sabina Dunne
1 Reply 1
Gerry-And-Rashid0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

If you are happy to pay for the service - then why not - depends on how you value your time/effort. Personally, and we only have one room, it would be too costly and not really worth it. Best exposure on the web is via the AirBnB site in my opinion - second it to post on event forums when there is something specific happening in your area where you know people will be looking for accommodation.