Should I open another Airbnb account so I can get a superhost status?

Emily3
Level 2
Cape Town, South Africa

Should I open another Airbnb account so I can get a superhost status?

Dear Airbnb community members

I have a dilemma which I hope you can help me put to rest. 

I have mostly affordable (more budget type) accommodation options listed and then I have one super nice apartment. Guests pay a really low rate for the budget options (from ZAR450 per night, including daily housekeeping etc and walking distance from beach...) but regardless of what they are paying I keep on getting bad reviews - even to a point where Airbnb suspends them! Frustrating that guests that pay such a very low but still have massive expectations. Okay, so because of the low ratings I can stand on my head and whistle but I will never get to super host status. So I have this stunning, multi-million rand apartment also on my profile which I would like to upgrade to a premium listing but it seems like a waste as it will be the diamond in the rough so to speak. My question is, won't it be better to open another Airbnb profile only for this nice apartment so I can get superhost status and upgrade it to a premium listing?

Would really appreciate your input. 

Kind regards, Emily 

2 Replies 2
Elena87
Level 10
СПБ, Russia

@Emily3

Under airbnb terms of service

4.4 You may not register more than one (1) Airbnb Account unless Airbnb authorizes you to do so. You may not assign or otherwise transfer your Airbnb Account to another party.

You could put your listings at risk by breaching the terms so tread carefully.

Are you looking to join airbnb +?

Emily3
Level 2
Cape Town, South Africa

Thank you, Elana! Yes, my nice apartment I want to sign up for premium plus as I have been invited to.