Site has a serious glitch with calendar going to blank page for upcoming months

Allen99
Level 1
Texas, United States

Site has a serious glitch with calendar going to blank page for upcoming months

I'm really surprised I haven't been able to find anyone having this same issue. For some reason, if you click on the  calendar dates for check-in/check-out and try to just LOOK at dates for the upcoming month,  there seems to be some type of glitch and as soon as you hit the arrow, the site immediately brings you to a blank page and NEVER LOADS. I tried EVERYTHING, refreshing, using different browsers, using mobile/destop, it's the SAME thing. I haven't used AirBNB in some type so I am not up to date with the changes but I'm sure this isn't  suppose to happen! In the past, I was able to book months in advanced if I pleased and now it just brings up a blank page.

3 Replies 3
Letti0
Level 10
Atascosa, TX

@Allen99   This has been reported to be an issue for some people. What they have done is reload the app on their phones which I am ssuming is where you are having the issue like the others. They deleted the old app and then reinstalled the app and it seemed to help with the issue in many cases. 

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Allen99,

Nice to meet you. 

I just wanted to check if you had tried @Letti0's great suggestion here. Maybe this will help for you?

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Allyson7
Level 2
Leeward Islands, French Polynesia

The same thing happened to me around a week ago.I did the re-load but was hesitant.It worked.