Snoozing my listing

Answered!
Claire217
Level 1
Tauranga, New Zealand

Snoozing my listing

Hi,

I am wanting to snooze my listing  - i have been trying to follow the insturctions from airbnb https://www.airbnb.co.nz/help/article/476/how-do-i-snooze-or-deactivate-my-listing on how to do this - and for the life of me I can not see anywhere where the snooze button is. I keep trying all the different 'calendar' options and have no luck. if someone can help that would be great (screen shot woud probably be best if poss)

Thank you!!

Claire

1 Best Answer
Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

Here is a screenshot, @Claire217. See the green dot and Listed? Hit the small arrow beside Listed. That dropdown gives you a Snooze option. Capture.PNG

View Best Answer in original post

26 Replies 26

By "frozen" do you mean snoozed, @Jane556? Or do you mean you have been suspended? If you mean snoozed, then yes, you continue to host previously confirmed reservations, and receive (and give) reviews. 

My bad. Yes.  I just 'unlisted' it. It is fully booked until October, and I want to re-evaluate after that.

If things go better, or more precisely, if I feel better about my experience as an Airbnb host, I will list it again.

thanks.

Okay, unlisting just removes it from search results, @Jane556, so there should be no problem hosting your confirmed reservations and accumulating reviews. I agree that the Help Centre article is not very clear about this, if you looked there first, and I'm no expert on it myself. I use Snooze all the time, but I have never Unlisted. Snoozing and Unlisting appear to be different only in that one is a set period of time and the other is indefinite. It looks like you have chosen the right one for you. Congrats on being fully booked, and hope things do go better. 

Mantas3
Level 1
Vilnius, Lithuania

Hi guys !

I've snoozed my listing from 1th. september, but i can still find it in a search list  for september, and still get inquiry's. 

Any ideas, how to avoid it ? 🙂

Snoozing starts the begin date, @Mantas3.  Before that your calendar is open unless you block the dates on your calendar.  All that snoozing does is make your listing invisible to people who are searching, it does not change your calendar.  If you do not want booking after a date in September, block the dates on your calendar.  Good luck!  Hope this helps.

Val120
Level 2
White Rock, Canada

can i still communicate with my upcoming guests if I snooze my listing for a couple weeks?

Snoozing your listing means it is not seen in the search function.  You can still communicate using the Air BNB message system.

thank you! so just to confirm my existing guests/upcoming reservations can see the calendar and communicate with me?

Ana1136
Level 10
Ohrid, Macedonia (FYROM)

@Val120 yes they can 🙂 

thank you!

Valerie27
Level 5
Victoria, Canada

Note: the SNOOZE feature only works for 6 months from the date of request. What I've done due to an upcoming reno is blocked the dates for now and then come September I'll snooze the dates so my superhost status is unaffected.

I would like to Snooze, but it is not accepting my end date.   I would like to unlist for several months but NOT deactive.   Thank you