Someone is messing with me in Airbnb support system and I can't get my way to report the issue to upper level authority

Someone is messing with me in Airbnb support system and I can't get my way to report the issue to upper level authority

Someone is messing with me in Airbnb support system and I can't get my way to report the issue to upper level authority, this is not just a one time experience, since I have been a guest in one of the host, weird thing happening to  my account, for example: I loose my "chat message" option when create a new issue on airbnb, after I call them to fix it, it gets fixed but after a while it gets disabled in my account. the other weird thing happening is I have successfully appealed to remove the host review which was biased, after it gets remove and after 10 days the same review appears again on my account. in the mean time, my review is removed from his account with no reason. of course I didn't posted all the relevant information as I don't know if it goes against airbnb rules. but after I found out I can screenshare my account for who ever has the authority to check my account. I have got a lot of related problem regarding this specific host.

when I left the house, the host messaged me that he has authority on airbnb, which I didn't take it seriously but now I think with a lot of problems that I've got with support I'm thinking to investigate it.

by the way the support staff is very very nice to me but I get inconsistent and opposite help from them.

Who do you think I should call on airbnb? who is responsible for the whole support system on airbnb?

1 Reply 1
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@David9276 

IMO there is no way to get in touch with a higher level in Airbnb support. A review will be removed only when it violates Airbnb's review policy. So if your review for the host is removed, it probably does. You can post it here to have it checked by the community.

The host having "authority" at Airbnb seems unlikely.  If the review you recieved is removed, but appears again, you can fight it again. Also you can leave a public comment on it.