Special Offer

Answered!
Tamiko0
Level 2
Shearwater, Australia

Special Offer

How can I add a special offer?  I would like to add "Stay 3 Nights, Pay for 2 Nights"

Can anyone help with this?

1 Best Answer
Gerry-And-Rashid0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Tamiko0

There is no way of doing that other than: putting it in a prominent place on your property description or price you nightly rate lower for the period during which you want to make the offer available and then inder availability Settings create a bespoke date range with a minimum night stay of 3 nights

View Best Answer in original post

11 Replies 11
Gerry-And-Rashid0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Tamiko0

There is no way of doing that other than: putting it in a prominent place on your property description or price you nightly rate lower for the period during which you want to make the offer available and then inder availability Settings create a bespoke date range with a minimum night stay of 3 nights

Thats a great idea, but there is always a negative - if someone wanted to stay a single night at the normal nightly price they would not be able to book (as 3 night miniumum stay would be listed).  Could you see a way to overcome this?

Marie94
Level 2
Gembloux, Belgium

I have agreed a special price with a client because she stays 8 months; so when I filled in the price, I could not fill in the monthly payment but only the total amount of the 8 months. This is of course a problem for my client who wishes to pay the agreed amount every month and not the total amount covering the whole period.

Can I as host cancel my first special offer that covers the amount for 8 months ?

How should i fill in the special offer so that the client is debited at each month for the agreed amount ?

thank you

Hello @Marie94,

Any reservation for 28 days or more is a long term reservation. A different payment process and cancellation policy are automatically applied by Airbnb for these reservations.

When you fill in the dates and price for a long term reseervation it will show you the total as you need to know how much you'll receive in total. This doesn't reflect the payment schedule.

The guest is charged, and you're paid, according to the long term reservation schedule.

The guest will be charged immediately for the first month and you'll be paid for it a few days after the guest checks in.

She'll be charged, and you paid, monthly thereafter.

How are long term reservation payouts processed?

How do I pay for my long term reservation?

The long term cancellation policy, which applies to reservations of 28 days or more irrespective of your usual policy, is described in the article below.

updated_cancellation_policies#long-term

Steve.

thanks very much for your explanation. How can I send this to my client ???

Hello @Marie94,

You can message your guest and tell them to log in to Airbnb, click on "Help" and type "long term" in the search box.

They'll then see the articles that I referenced in my last reply.

You can send the text of the explanation above by using copy and paste on your computer.

Failing that you can send them a message with the explanation:

copy my explanation from the email and then go to your messages on the Airbnb site

find the messages with your client

click on them and paste the text into the message box

click on "Send message".

Steve.

Lindsey84
Level 2
Port Douglas, Australia

Does anyone know if its possible to put a special offer for a date range eg 3-7 april so it comes up as a special offer on the listing?

I have the same question. Alas, no one has answered in 3 months.

Katcha0
Level 2
Hawaii, United States

Have you figured out a work around?

Katcha0
Level 2
Hawaii, United States

I too need to know how to send (market) a special offer to all previous guests for a specific 7 day period in the future that is available first come, first served.  I know how to set the special price for the week, but how do I send that offer to all previous guests?  Any work arounds anyone???

Paul1826
Level 2
Montgomery, AL

I am trying to do the same thing.  AirBnb sent an email for one of my listings and I was able to offer the discount for a date range on that one but I cannot find how to do the same for another property I co-host.