Special demands

Answered!
Robert906
Level 4
Jelsa, Croatia

Special demands

I have next situation.

Guest have sent reservation request for 2 persons and pet and have sent message in which she asks for special comfortable bed, which I don't have in apartment.

Insted of writing an inquiry with her special demands she have sent request and message with special demands. 

Now I'm sure that I can not give her what she needs and there is her reservation request in status "pending".

What should I do? If I decline her request it will have impact on my response rate. If I accept her reservation request she will be unsatisfied because she didn't get what she demands and I will get bad review from her.

Of course, she don't replies on my messages.

Also I haven't mentioned that she didn't wrote anything about her pet. Usually on other platforms there is price for a pet. Such thing doesn't exist on airbnb.

IS there anyone who had similar situation and could help?

Kind regards

Robert

1 Best Answer
Letti0
Level 10
Atascosa, TX

@Robert906 Reply with something like this: I have accepted this reservation with CONDITIONS. You requested after your request to book  a special comfortable bed, which I don't have in my apartment and can not possibly make available for your use. You must acknowledge that you have been made aware of this fact. If not having this special comfortable bed in the accomadation is not agreeable to you then you must cancel this reservation immediately. 

Depending on your canellation policy which with 15 listing I have no clue, but if it is strict with grace add that she has 48 hours to cancel the resevation free of charge otherwise the cancellation poiicy will be in effect.

Reguarding the Pet Fee, you need to add it to your rules, stating you will send a Request for Money after the booking to cover the cost. 

View Best Answer in original post

1 Reply 1
Letti0
Level 10
Atascosa, TX

@Robert906 Reply with something like this: I have accepted this reservation with CONDITIONS. You requested after your request to book  a special comfortable bed, which I don't have in my apartment and can not possibly make available for your use. You must acknowledge that you have been made aware of this fact. If not having this special comfortable bed in the accomadation is not agreeable to you then you must cancel this reservation immediately. 

Depending on your canellation policy which with 15 listing I have no clue, but if it is strict with grace add that she has 48 hours to cancel the resevation free of charge otherwise the cancellation poiicy will be in effect.

Reguarding the Pet Fee, you need to add it to your rules, stating you will send a Request for Money after the booking to cover the cost.