Specific Pricing for specific DAYS of the week.

Alberto796
Level 1
Mount Lawley, Australia

Specific Pricing for specific DAYS of the week.

I host an AirBNB in a popular holiay destination area and we find we are booked out nearly every weekend. We are getting few bookings during the week and what I want to do is :

Friday to Monday set one price point , Tuesday to Thursday set a lower price point to try to encourage people to stay longer. 

I KNOW I CAN GO IN AN SET EVERY INDIVIDUAL DAY IN THE CALENDAR but since this is 2019 surely airBNB has the ability to allow me to set different charges for individual days . 

These would be then factored up or down by a percentage using the new rules for High, Mid or Low Season . 

Please advise how to do this?

2 Replies 2
Solveig0
Level 10
Lørslev, Denmark

Hi Alberto, 

You can do rule-sets and they can apply to for example every Tuesday in a defined period, then another rule for Wednesdays etc. Have you tried that?

Yours, 
Solveig 

Mark1641
Level 2
Atlanta, GA

YES.  I want to do this as well but cannot find where to set pricing for each Monday, each Tuesday etc.  My place too is very popular on the weekends and always booked but I'd like to drop my pricing for Mon-Wed to encourage stays during the week.  I will keep looking around but maybe someone can tell me exactly how to set pricing per day of the week and then I am hoping that smart pricing will stay on and increase those prices if demand in the area is high.  Thank you.