Stalking, cyber harassment by a host*

Stalking, cyber harassment by a host*

I've rented for a week, ** in Tinos Island, Cyclades.

After that I pursued another 20 days on the Cyclades Islands.

I am almost blind sighted, as to say - having many prescrition lenses eyeglasses. 

After I returned to Switzerland, I noticed that a pair of one very expenside prescription eyeglasses wasn't home - as I guessed.

I went througout my travel photos and found out I had these very expensive frames - with even more expensive prescription lenses - was on my face while I was at ** in Tinos, as throught this week long stay, and then - stop, I didn't wear these eyeglasses again anytime on the trip.  

So, after be back home, searching everywhere for the eyeglasses worth $1700,- (a japanese prototype, unique design, with specific prescrition lenses and a clipping sun filter) I sent the host a message. I sent a photo of my face with the eyeglasses dated two days before I left **.

Which he replied immediatly: "the eyeglasses were not found after your departure, and "the reflection on the lenses show your were not at my place, and that probably you left the eyeglasses in the rental car". 

I am 1000% sure we left no object inside the car as we controlled meticulously, even under the seats, for any forgotten object before returning the vehicle.

Therefore he claims, I was not at his place wearing the eyeglasses, which is a lie, I have many photos of wearing the eyeglasses through the stay, in this particular house and outside the house. 

He turns on vinegar, as I asked Airbnb to supress my feedback about my stay at his property. 

Since then, he is activelly using my name and my brand's name online, stalking me, harassing, bullying and verbally assaulting me through Facebook, Messenger, through my phone numer, SMS, YouTube, on my Google business pages, with defamatory contents, lies, negative feedbacks, menaces, as he never ever been my client for any of my private businesses or my brand's products. 

I have a number of documented information about the stalking, menaces, verbal assault of this man and I ask Airbnb to act before any serious consequences happens. He works for a company dealing with digitalization, etc, in London so one of his menaces is to pursue defamation of my name and brand - as he said in one of his SMS messages : "there is plenty of opportunities in social media to do so... I will pursuit you, your pages and the brands you represent, and publish your photo online.."

Airbnb should stop this stalker. Its an URGENT MATTER.

**[Title edited & Personal details removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

1 Reply 1
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Lilian938, I'm sorry to hear that this has happened. I was wondering whether you've been in touch with Airbnb to report this?

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen