Starting up an Airbnb in Pittsburgh

Linda2644
Level 1
San Francisco, CA

Starting up an Airbnb in Pittsburgh

Hi everyone!!

A friend and I are acquiring a property in Pittsburgh and after we fix it up. We need help furnishing and having someone help run it. Anyone have any suggestions for property management? It would be a great help and much appreciated!!

8 Replies 8
Silvia693
Level 2
Pittsburgh, PA

Hi Linda! I just found this post from November. This is my first time contacting someone in the Airbnb through this portal. I have an apartment which we listed on Airbnb two years ago. It's been an amazing experience so far!If you are still looking for some support while creating the listing, I would be happy to stay in touch with you and share some of my experience. I love to decorate and staging is one of my passions. I did my apartment in a very simple way, considering we are in a location that is not high end and will attract certain clients only.

We are remodeling a second apartment, the upstairs of the duplex, looking forward to step up a little bit in quality and finishes, then will scale up the design as well.

Looking forward to hear from you, sincerely

Silvia

@Silvia693  @Linda2644 

Hello Silvia 

My husband and I are moving back west to be with family and are going to airbnb our home while we're gone. Could you recommend and good cleaners you've used? Much appreciated. Trinley

Olivia385
Level 2
New York, NY

Hello!! If you still need assistance I would be willing to help 🙂

Olivia385
Level 2
New York, NY

You can message me at **

**[E-mail address & phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Reah6
Level 2
Pittsburgh, PA

Hello. If anyone is looking for a cleaner. I’m a full time airbnb cleaner here in Pittsburgh. Please contact me 6546617 (412)

Rene103
Level 2
Surry, VA

Hello Linda- 

Did you ever find someone to manage your property in Pittsburgh we are getting ready to start an Airbnb in Pittsburgh in the Spring and are looking? 
Thank you! 
Rene

@Reah6 

Hello Rene, 

Wondering if you would have a reliable and good house cleaner for your airbnb in Pittsburgh that you could share? Much appreciated. 

Trinley

I"m sure you found your cleaners, but newcomers might want to try www.turnoverbnb.com to find cleaners.