Starting up

Starting up

Hello I would like to know why nobody is asking me questions about my listing.

could someone look at it and tell me if there is a problem?

1 Reply 1
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Ok @Manuel3280 ....I do hope you don't mind me giving you honest feedback.

Photos...have a look at how they appear on your listings home page - you can't see anything clearly in the photos and it will put people off looking further.

I would retake the photos and include all communal spaces once you have made a few improvements.. You need to show a clear photo of the bedroom , all you can see is part of a bed- a nice colourful matching duvet set on the bed with bedside tables, matching lamps and pictures/framed posters on the walls for example would help to sell it. Think about how you can 'dress' the rest of the space to make it look a little more cosy and welcoming. And why no photos of the kitchen and bathroom ?

You may want to ask a friend or family who is a keen photographer to take the photos.

Your description is minimal - you need to describe what amenities guests can use in your home - can they use all the amenities in your kitchen for example, or just some, what you include such as toiletries and/or tea and coffee. Talk about what sort of guests your place is most suitable for.

Talk about the local area and include photos. Talk about local attractions. Are there local shops and public transport - if so mention them.

Fill in your profile and provide a clearer photo of yourself.

Have a look at hosts offering a similar type and budget homeshares in your area and see how the furnish/describe their listing.