Stats

Stats

Hi.

I'm very new to Airbnb but when my listing first went live, there were extra stats available to show dates searched etc. I found this really interesting and helpful. Am I missing something or has it moved or been taken down? Also the stats on my phone app are completely different to the website?!

Thanks in advance.

9 Replies 9
Victoria57
Level 10
Strathpeffer, United Kingdom

Hi @Jen24, what you'll find with AirBnB is that they constantly tinker with the website and the features that are displayed. Sometimes they test features on a few hosts and then seem to randomly withdraw them again. One day you'll see something and then discover that it isn't there the next. It is incredibly frustrating and indicates that their project management practices and communication with hosts are really poor.

However, if you go to the Dashboard and scroll down you should still be able to see the number of searches, although I can't test it at the moment as both my rooms are snoozed at the moment. Sorry, that's not really very helpful to you is it.

Amaris0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Hmmm personally I know my stats are totally incorrect i.e., for the month of May my stats state I had 3 views, 0 requests and 0 bookings; whilst I don't know how many views I had, I had  9 bookings   & a few more requests  and enquiries in May - clearly the stats don't even begin to match. I don’t think these are reliable at the moment.

Ama

@Amaris0, thanks for this comment, I also find that things are quite a bit wobbly lately. I recently had conversations and pre-approvals with guests completely disappear into the atmosphere. My screen shots were the only proof that I had sent replies. When my replies  disappeared and their acceptance timeframe expired, I knew it might affect my stats, but it would not be worth the bother to track and trace the problem and get my response stats restored.

I just got busy fixing the bookings with my guests. 

Online life is like that sometimes. Still a bit wobbly. 

#: )

Christine.

Hi, So how do we get to superhost if our stats are not showing? Thank u

Katie47
Level 5
Atlanta, GA

I have taken the advice from  @Elise-and-Frank0  from other Stat threads and have been writing to Airbnb everyday. The website for feedback is: https://www.airbnb.com/help/feedback  (make sure to go to hosting tools)

You are more than welcome to copy and paste my message to send.

Why have stats for host reguarding views to their property if it's not accurate and it does not show the viewings for the future? Is this a bug? We host have heavily relied on this feature to price our listings based on looks/views. This was a horrible judgement call by Airbnb if they have decided to get rid of it, and makes us host think that you are not favorable to us. Please remember us, the little guys who also want to make a profit like Airbnb.

BRING BACK STATS VIEWS! Please!

@Jen24 @Christine1 @Victoria57 Please give this feedback to Airbnb so that they know hosts used this stat feature, miss it, and want it back!  Ask them to bring the Stats Views back! The website for feedback is: https://www.airbnb.com/help/feedback  (make sure to go to hosting tools)

Elise
Joao10
Level 1
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Hi,

I am running an Ad campaign but the reports I´ve get just doesn´t mach.
Advertiser reports me 115 clicks but at the same time Airbnb just reports me 2 views on the URL I´ve advertised.
By now I am trying to have answers of both sides.

I´ll keep trying.

See you!

I notice over the past week or so there has been no views on my listings...this strikes me as odd as there are always views since orignally listing?  Have anyone experienced the same?  I can't seem to contact Airbnb...how on earth do we communicate with HQ? Thanks in advance, Michelle

Syed5
Level 1
Lowell, MA

Hi,is it my impression that the stat shown for my property are not just for that property but for properties in my area.It shows over 300 views 57 replies and 6 booking,where as I have zero contact and zero new booking in Jan 2017.Can any one explain to me how the