Sterilization Units

Juanita105
Level 1
Vancouver, WA

Sterilization Units

Have any of you thought about installing sterilization equipment to help prevent the spread of Covid in your Airbnbs?  I found Plasma Reactor ** which sterilizes air and surfaces swiftly. Its created more of a sense of security when we are cleaning the airbnbs. Some of my guests have been really happy to see them in there too. I still follow all the recommended Covid cleaning procedures, but those products can't sterilize the air we are breathing.

These things don't just destroy viruses, they also kill mold, allergens, bacteria and VOCs. I live with one now and it got rid of the cat's litter box smell. In one of the homes we had a sunroom that smelled like stain for over a year. I put it in there and overnight the odor was destroyed. It just smells like wood in there now. The stain smell is actually VOCs off gassing, which is horrible for your health.

We had a pipe break in an Airbnb house's crawl space and didn't know until a guest complained about a weird smell. We cleaned up gross sludge and got the pipe repaired but it still smelled. As it dried I put a Plasma Reactor unit in the crawl space and it got rid of the odor and dried all up without any mold. 

**[Link removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

1 Reply 1
Annie1372
Level 10
Montreal, Canada

@Juanita105 

Are you a distributor of this sterilization equipment?

Annie