Strange new layout of Community Center Page

Answered!
Ann489
Level 10
Boise, ID

Strange new layout of Community Center Page

Is this supposed to be a new layout or is my formatting off somehow?   My screen is suddenly dominated by three huge icons, pretty much nothing else.  😳

Screen Shot 2020-07-23 at 8.10.27 AM.png

1 Best Answer
Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Great find and a pretty fast one if I'm honest! @Ann489  🙂 

As both @Yadira22 @Colleen253 have mentioned, it is nothing wrong with your device or settings, rather we are launching a redesign as I type this. It is not supposed to look like this, I assure you, but as with anything new some things here and there need adjustment. It will be back to a fully functional (but new) layout shortly. 

Thank you

Nick 

View Best Answer in original post

6 Replies 6
Colleen253
Level 10
Alberta, Canada

@Ann489  I think they launched a new layout as it looks different to me too, but not like what you're seeing. There is a whole bunch of stuff just missing for me. They must be having problems?

Yadira22
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Colleen253 they were aiming to release a new layout for the community page this week- I guess this it. Thanks

@Yadira22    it seemed to have "improved" over the last hour or so....now I have six, gigantic icons!   😂Screen Shot 2020-07-23 at 8.47.27 AM.png

@Colleen253   thank you.   Yesterday, I also had a lot of stuff missing from the main page and this morning, I woke up to this.   🤔        These humongous "icons"  pretty much take over my entire scree nand are not even clickable.   I guess that's what happens when you have to let one third of your staff go, sigh.   

Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Great find and a pretty fast one if I'm honest! @Ann489  🙂 

As both @Yadira22 @Colleen253 have mentioned, it is nothing wrong with your device or settings, rather we are launching a redesign as I type this. It is not supposed to look like this, I assure you, but as with anything new some things here and there need adjustment. It will be back to a fully functional (but new) layout shortly. 

Thank you

Nick 

Mark116
Level 10
Jersey City, NJ

Oy.  Why does airbnb spend so much time doing redesigns of the site when the basics do not work?  When people are spending hours, days, weeks to get actual problems resolved?  I don't get it.  Talk about fiddling while Rome burned...ahem.