Strong complaint to rude working style of Airbnb Trust and Safety team

Key point:
I did nothing wrong, but this team's rude working style made customers not able to book my rooms for 5 days (at least)
Background:
Airbnb's new version added new functionality(option) of disclosing host's public security cameras. I became Airbnb host 3 year ago. At that time, there was no such funtionality in airbnb, so of course my room listings had no such information before Airbnb told me to update my room listings about public security cameras.
The complaining point 1:
Airbnb blocked customers to book my room BEFORE Airbnb asked me to update my room listings about this new option. It is new functionality, so Airbnb should leave time buffer when asking hosts to update for this new functionality.
The complaining point 2:
The Airbnb employee Rae B asked me to finish updating this new functionality of disclosing security cameras within 48hours. So I finished updating within 48 hours (US Friday morning), but I couldn't get response from Rae because I found that Rae didn't work on Friday. So Rae couldn't reactivate my account on Friday even after I updated my room listings as requested by airbnb. Plus weekend, so Airbnb blocked customers to book my rooms for at least 5 days, although i did nothing wrong from the beginning. PS: Friday morning, i called airbnb customer service team, but customer service team also could not find Rae.
Suggestion:
1. For new airbnb functionalities such as disclosing public security cameras, when Airbnb asks hosts to add information for such new airbnb functionalities, please also consider to protect hosts's interest, that is to say, give time buffer after Airbnb sends reminder to hosts, and must NOT block customers to book BEFORE sending reminder to hosts which is really rude to hosts.
2. When airbnb employee set 48hours time limitation, please consider your working date, if hosts finishes the tasks on time, but you are taking vacation, it will give etra loss damage to hosts, which will make hosts even angry.
3. For important case of blocking host account or suspending host account, please assign the job to employees who can speak local language in order to avoid mis-understanding, and please assign the job to similar time zone employees. For my case, i am in Asia, so i have to communicate with Rae at 2-5am of local time, really tired.

I hope airbnb really can take my complaint seriously.

2 Replies 2
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Airbnb have definitely had disclosure around CCTV for at least two years.

You didn't have to wait for one individual customer services rep to unblock your listing. You could have called any customer services rep and asked them to help.

This is a community forum not monitored by Airbnb. If you want to complain you will need to contact them directly.

Thank you very much!

I called customer service rep, but they said that only Trust and Safety team can unlock my account. So i have to wait from US Friday morning to US monday until employee Rae comes back to work.