Stuck in Review and Pay screen

Brandon93
Level 1
Apex, NC

Stuck in Review and Pay screen

I just signed up for AirBnB today. I verified my debit card. Uploaded ID. 

I tried renting a place and I get to the Review and Pay screen and the bottom bar/button is faded out with the animated 3 dots (busy signal) running infinitely. 

I closed everything, and tried again, and I'm at the same spot. I did check, and my reservation hasn't gone through either time. 

To be clear, this is the bar under the Cancellation Policy. 

13 Replies 13
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Brandon93,

Welcome to the Community Center—it's great to have you on board!

I was wondering if you tried to clear the cache and cookies of your browser? Also, maybe you could try a different browser just to check if the same issue still persists?

Let me know how it goes!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

I have the same issue both on chrome and M edge. How can I solve it?

I changed the internet connection then it worked..

Linda650
Level 1
Seattle, WA

I'm having the same problem when I use my phone. There is no cache to clear or other browser to use. This is unacceptable. I'm unable to book accommodations while I'm traveling. 

Sharina1
Level 1
Utrecht, Netherlands

I am experiencing the same issue today again. It happend to me a few weeks ago.

Graham73
Level 1
Manchester, United Kingdom

It's happening to me too on the Android app. It gets stuck on the review and pay screen

This has happening to me too, on three separate bookings. I'm having to get friends to make the house bookings instead. Such a pain.

Kun3
Level 1
Chengdu, China

Same issue here, any suggestions?

Same issue here 

Susan3593
Level 1
New Orleans, LA

Same, using Chrome and Edge. Tried the steps suggested above, but no luck. Tried on multiple days.

Illia2166
Level 1
Minsk, Belarus

I also had the the same issue today. 

I also am having this issue. I’ve tried twice to make a reservation Nd it’s just spinning on review and pay. So annoying!

Ada3070
Level 1
Loreggia, Italy

I had the same issue on multiple devices and browsers, with the same card I've been using all the time on airbnb and never had any issue before. However, the only thing that worked was trying a different card, so hopefully this might help if anyone is experiencing the same.