Stuck in Verify ID

Yu-Min0
Level 1
Baltimore, MD

Stuck in Verify ID

Hi, 

When I want to Verify ID, it always stuck in Phone or email verification complete. And it never went throght it. Does anyone can tell me how to go throught it?

102 Replies 102

Seth, where is the question mark on the menu? Did you just log into your airbnb account on your phone but not through the app?

Thanks!!! 

I ended up taking a picture of my passport with my iphone.  I signed into airbnb.com from the phone and when to the Profile option and was able to select Personal info.  Scroll down to Government ID and click on "Add" and I was able to upload the picture of my passport from my phone.  The verification was done right away.  

i have try using my phone.. it works with me .. thank you that was helpful

Sheila75
Level 1
Callander, United Kingdom

I'm also stuck in verify. The system won't connect to my facebook account and I can't find anything in the FAQs that helps,

Hi shiela

there are many way to verify ID, if facebook doest work you can use other way emails, phone, government ID. 

Good luck

Jürgen19
Level 1
Vienna, Austria

Same problem here - adding facebook, uploading pictures all didn't work....

Hi I  am also stuck. They want a realtime selfie. I can't find anywhere on Airbnb app to do that. 

Christopher232
Level 1
Hellertown, PA

Hello Airbnb,

whenever I try to verify through Facebook, I just get an image of igloo, castle, camper, etc spinning and spinning and spinning.

help!!!

chris

Alan169
Level 1
St. Louis, MO

Airbnb app works on my iPhone. But, I get a blank screen after I login on my iPad.

Blank screen with screen title of Confirm your Identity, and log out on the upper right.

nothing on screen.

What do I do?

Hi - did you find a solution to this? I'm still stuck on the blank screen...

Me too - blank screen with Please verify yourself in small writing at the top along with a logout button. I tried deleting the app and reinstalling but same. I tried logging in on a computer and it gave me the option of sending an sms and entering a code which worked to verify myself - but on the app - nothing.

Terry131
Level 1
Cheltenham, United Kingdom

I'm getting the same. Fresh install, trying to sign in with the same credentials that work on the main site.

Just dies in this blank screen.

Terry131
Level 1
Cheltenham, United Kingdom

...by the way I tried to do a verify on my desktop, but it insisted I use the app to take a selfie. Not much use as the app is stuck on the verify page!!!!

Clearly a bug, please sort soon as I am just trying AirBNB hosting for the first timeand this is a bit scary

Same issue.