Stuck in Verify ID

Yu-Min0
Level 1
Baltimore, MD

Stuck in Verify ID

Hi, 

When I want to Verify ID, it always stuck in Phone or email verification complete. And it never went throght it. Does anyone can tell me how to go throught it?

102 Replies 102
Debbie174
Level 2
Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel

The same thing is happening to me on the iPhone app. Blank screen and no option except to press the "log out" link. Airbnb support, do you have any solutions for us?

Reva0
Level 1
New York, NY

Please help! I'm having the same issue

This endless non-verification loop is terrible.

Horribly broken app / process.

I dont know how to scan te passport

I have follwed the instructions 20 times if not more, it still does not work.  I wish you goodluck.

Emily305
Level 1
St. Louis, MO

It won't verify my photo/selfie.  I don't know how to look more like myself from my driv ers licence. 

Would like to book soon and c ant.

Same here, changed profile pic, then attempted to look more like passport and drivers licence, still no good.

Debbie198
Level 2
Driffield, United Kingdom

help, in the same position , have been trying for two days to solve it and tried every method possible and rung AIrbnb numerous times, on the verge of giving it up as a bad job

Susanne152
Level 1
Gig Harbor, WA

I booked a trip to PV Mexico no problem! Next day tried to book to Napa and got denied!

photo of driver's license says doesnt match! And Napa trip no go says they are refunding my CC.

Richard507
Level 1
Puyallup, WA

What a bunch of idiots at ABnB.  The first rep said it would work with Chrome - nope, the second said to verify at purchase - accepted the reservation, got a confirmation and then refunded and cancelled next day due to failed verification. I've tried 2 browsers, the app, a laptop, live photos, downloaded photos at least 10 times and still won't verify.  I've resorted to asking owners to list on HomeAway so I can book with them.

Get your $hit together!

Oh, its not me!!!! love your post,  feel a bit better.  I have had the most frustrating week with same issues as yourself.  They are earing billions, they need to staff thier support unit so they can help customers world wide or get a better IT sysytem.  

Jude29
Level 1
Norway

Same problem; unable to verify ID both via webbrowser andvia app.

Waldo0
Level 1
Villa Ballester, Argentina

Guys I have tip: I am in Argentina searching for an apartment in Buenos Aires. However, I was proceeding through the usual airbnb.com site (.com domain), with the same problem (white screen in verification process). I logged in through the Argentinian domain (.com.ar) and first of all the website was faster and the verification went without problems.

Just try accessing Airbnb through a different country domain. You will be routed through different servers which might not have the same problem.

Darla12
Level 1
Dallas, TX

My drivers license has part of the state logo over it and Airbnb keeps telling me to upload a clear photo ID.  That's impossible since the logos are there to protect from fake ID's.  I've uploaded it 11 times now and still am unable to book.

Did you ever get this to work??? Mine is doing the exact same thing!!!