Stuck in the last step

Dimitris28
Level 1
Malmö, Sweden

Stuck in the last step

Hi,

I'm new to AirBnB and I'm trying to create my first listing. At the last step where it says "Step 3: Get ready for guests" I click on "Continue". After that a page "Your local laws and taxes" loads, with a button "Finish". When I click on this button, I am taken back to Step 3. I'm in an endless loop between those two pages. Please help.

51 Replies 51
Christa-and-Harvey0
Level 2
Broome, Australia

We're experiencing the same problem. I cannot continue to the next step and currently stuck in step 2. I have followed the advice given and tried both Safari and Chrome to no avail. Can anyone give me any suggestions on how to proceed?

Please i stuck up on next step the step 3 please help to continue

Noriko8
Level 2
Burnaby, CA

Hi,

I used internet explorer from firefox

to do all processing, then it worked my case. You can try all internet browsers.    from Vancouver zukaplanet.com

Hi, it's happening to me this too and I'm reading your comments from 2018.... could you please tell me how did you solve it ?. Thanks everyone !!!

Will44
Level 1
London, GB

Wow! I didn't realise this issue hasn't been solved for two years now! I've been having it for a month now and decided to google it as the help desk has been rather useless.

Bhaskar-Rao0
Level 2
Visakhapatnam, IN

Does anyone have a solution for this, this seems to be really infinite and it's been a while now, any help will be appreciated. 

Matthew1082
Level 2
Kentwood, MI

It's crazy the we are still experiencing this issue!  I have the same problem.  Wow.  Time to try a different service, I guess.