Hi,

I'm new to AirBnB and I'm trying to create my first listing. At the last step where it says "Step 3: Get ready for guests" I click on "Continue". After that a page "Your local laws and taxes" loads, with a button "Finish". When I click on this button, I am taken back to Step 3. I'm in an endless loop between those two pages. Please help.

51 Replies

Re: Stuck in the last step

in
Broome, Australia
Level 2

We're experiencing the same problem. I cannot continue to the next step and currently stuck in step 2. I have followed the advice given and tried both Safari and Chrome to no avail. Can anyone give me any suggestions on how to proceed?

Level 1

Please i stuck up on next step the step 3 please help to continue

in
Burnaby, CA
Level 2

Hi,

I used internet explorer from firefox

to do all processing, then it worked my case. You can try all internet browsers.    from Vancouver zukaplanet.com

Level 1

Hi, it's happening to me this too and I'm reading your comments from 2018.... could you please tell me how did you solve it ?. Thanks everyone !!!

in
London, GB
Level 1

Wow! I didn't realise this issue hasn't been solved for two years now! I've been having it for a month now and decided to google it as the help desk has been rather useless.

in
Visakhapatnam, IN
Level 2

Does anyone have a solution for this, this seems to be really infinite and it's been a while now, any help will be appreciated. 

in
Kentwood, MI
Level 2

It's crazy the we are still experiencing this issue!  I have the same problem.  Wow.  Time to try a different service, I guess.