Stuck in the last step

in
Malmö, Sweden
Level 1

Hi,

I'm new to AirBnB and I'm trying to create my first listing. At the last step where it says "Step 3: Get ready for guests" I click on "Continue". After that a page "Your local laws and taxes" loads, with a button "Finish". When I click on this button, I am taken back to Step 3. I'm in an endless loop between those two pages. Please help.

51 Replies

Re: Stuck in the last step

in
Charleston, SC
Level 1

I'm in the same boat. Not sure what I've done wrong, but no luck two nights in a row.

in
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Level 1

The same problem, I have two days trying to host in the infinite loop, Airbnb should directly attend this issue.!

Level 1

Same thing

in
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Level 1

I have the exact same problem.

Administrator in
London, United Kingdom
Administrator

Hello @Dimitris28@Pedro307@Joel135@Angela531,

Great to meet you all.

I am sorry to hear you are going around in circles with this. As a few days have passed now, I wondered are you still experiencing this difficulty?

Looking forward to hearing from you. 

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

I'm currently on maternity leave. I look forward to catching up when I return. In the meantime, please contact another member of the Community Manager team: Personal Update

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides

in
Malmö, Sweden
Level 1

Hi Lizzie,

It seems that airBnB has some issue with Mozilla Firefox. Reloading the page in Chrome solved my problem.

Regards,

Dimitris

Administrator in
London, United Kingdom
Administrator

Thanks for the update @Dimitris28, I am glad it is all working for your now and you are all up and running. I hope the first few days as an Airbnb host have been going well. If you would like any tips, there is a wealth of information here in the Community Center – a good starting point is this thread: 'Tips for new hosts'.

@Pedro307@Joel135@Angela531, as Dimitris has recommended, if you are still experiencing issues with this you could try switching to a different internet browser. 

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

I'm currently on maternity leave. I look forward to catching up when I return. In the meantime, please contact another member of the Community Manager team: Personal Update

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides

in
Montevideo, Uruguay
Level 2

I am having the same problem. I have refreshed and change browsers. Nothing is working.

in
Burnaby, CA
Level 2

how about changing internet browser?  i did firefox to explore.

in
Cape Town, South Africa
Level 1

Hi Lizzie,

i have also got stuck on step 3, no guide or assistance as to why i cant proceed.

i am using chrome and have tried firefox. 

could you assist please?

Regards

Justin 

in
County Kerry, Ireland
Level 2

Hi Lizzie

I am also stuck on step 2 of hosting page for a listing. The next button not highlighting and I can only press back going in a loop.

What to do?

in
India
Level 1

I have the same problem 3 nights in a row now.

in
Amparo, Brazil
Level 1

I'm in the same boat. Looping the last step. Very annoying. How come this is not solved yet to an easiest solution?

Level 2

I'm using Chrome.  Finished with Step 2 and cannot proceed to Step 3.  Very frustrating and would appreciate someone answering that can actually help with the problem.

Thanks,

Kathie