Stuck in the last step

Dimitris28
Level 1
Malmö, Sweden

Stuck in the last step

Hi,

I'm new to AirBnB and I'm trying to create my first listing. At the last step where it says "Step 3: Get ready for guests" I click on "Continue". After that a page "Your local laws and taxes" loads, with a button "Finish". When I click on this button, I am taken back to Step 3. I'm in an endless loop between those two pages. Please help.

51 Replies 51
Angela531
Level 1
Charleston, SC

I'm in the same boat. Not sure what I've done wrong, but no luck two nights in a row.

Joel135
Level 1
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

The same problem, I have two days trying to host in the infinite loop, Airbnb should directly attend this issue.!

Same thing

I have the exact same problem.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Dimitris28@Pedro307@Joel135@Angela531,

Great to meet you all.

I am sorry to hear you are going around in circles with this. As a few days have passed now, I wondered are you still experiencing this difficulty?

Looking forward to hearing from you. 

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Hi Lizzie,

It seems that airBnB has some issue with Mozilla Firefox. Reloading the page in Chrome solved my problem.

Regards,

Dimitris

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Thanks for the update @Dimitris28, I am glad it is all working for your now and you are all up and running. I hope the first few days as an Airbnb host have been going well. If you would like any tips, there is a wealth of information here in the Community Center – a good starting point is this thread: 'Tips for new hosts'.

@Pedro307@Joel135@Angela531, as Dimitris has recommended, if you are still experiencing issues with this you could try switching to a different internet browser. 

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

I am having the same problem. I have refreshed and change browsers. Nothing is working.

how about changing internet browser?  i did firefox to explore.

Hi Lizzie,

i have also got stuck on step 3, no guide or assistance as to why i cant proceed.

i am using chrome and have tried firefox. 

could you assist please?

Regards

Justin 

Peta11
Level 2
County Kerry, Ireland

Hi Lizzie

I am also stuck on step 2 of hosting page for a listing. The next button not highlighting and I can only press back going in a loop.

What to do?

I have the same problem 3 nights in a row now.

I'm in the same boat. Looping the last step. Very annoying. How come this is not solved yet to an easiest solution?

I'm using Chrome.  Finished with Step 2 and cannot proceed to Step 3.  Very frustrating and would appreciate someone answering that can actually help with the problem.

Thanks,

Kathie