Stuck in the last step

Dimitris28
Level 1
Malmö, Sweden

Stuck in the last step

Hi,

I'm new to AirBnB and I'm trying to create my first listing. At the last step where it says "Step 3: Get ready for guests" I click on "Continue". After that a page "Your local laws and taxes" loads, with a button "Finish". When I click on this button, I am taken back to Step 3. I'm in an endless loop between those two pages. Please help.

51 Replies 51
Cheryl212
Level 1
Gold Coast, Australia

Hi 

I am having the exact same problem and I am getting extremely frustrated. I have tried to fix the problem by downloading the app on my phone and continuing but it still is stuck in the same place..

Air B&B you have a bug in your programing please get back to me on how I can solve this issue?????

very frustrated....

Don't feel alone!

Susan111
Level 1
Lake George, NY

I am creating a new listing and I am stuck on step two.  I have completed photos and systems

states I 32% complete.  Step 3 is not highlighted.  It has been this way for 3 days. 

What to do?

I am having exactly the same problem, stuck at step 2, partially completed. Has anyone figured out how to solve this?  Airbnb???

Benjamin308
Level 2
Windsor, United Kingdom

same here... ridiculous...

I am stuck too, can't complete my lisitng - in a loop!

I am stuck too, what a shame that this issue kept repeating itself for several months and getting help from the Airbnb web site is so difficult.

I have the same problem using Safari on mac, Chrome solve the problem.

Aleks8
Level 1
Fier, Albania

Since 2 days trying to finish step 2 but I'm stuck here....even though I have Chrome browser....it doesn't work....

I am also stuck at step 2. Refuses to allow progression to step 3 despite completion of text and photos and profile.  Started with chrome and switched to firefox without progress, 3 days now. Any other suggestions?

I'm also stuck in the last step. Tried chrome and firefox. And retried after a week. Won't progress from step 2 to step 3. "Next" tab won't activate.  Other suggestions appreciated. 

stuck in the step three of my first listing, infinite loop

Tricia69
Level 1
Hoboken, NJ

I'm having the same issue and i've tried different browsers. 😞

I have the exact same problem cant get past step 3 for the past two weeks!!! Very disappointing outcome, no body is replying to everyones predicament!

Im having the same issue - its my first listing and when im at "the last step" and klick on Continue, im taken to loal laws, i klick on Finish and im taken back to the same "the last step" - tats keep on and on and on - loop.