Stung.... cancellations as a new host

Bryony2
Level 1
Worcester, United Kingdom

Stung.... cancellations as a new host

Okay so been hosting for around 2 months and have now come across an issue with the instant booking and cancellations and need to just validate my thoughts. I had to cancel today an instant booking which came on top of a special offer which I had already sent to an enquiry earlier. After sending the special offer I could not work out how to do the pre-approval so am I correct that we should send pre-approval first and then add the special offer. It's got me worried about keeping instant book on and something like this happening again. Even though I immediately let the other guests know what had happened I had no way of doing this in the system... the guests were sad but okay as I had let them know as soon as it happened but I want it to be more easy to pre-approval approve and block and send special offer in any order that then I can ensure the calender is reflective. Does this make sense Bryony x

1 Reply 1
David126
Level 10
Como, CO

@Bryony2

Never as a Host cancel, in this case the IB stands, ABB is a first come first served system.

David