Success - Reviews are back in order

Gina32
Level 10
Bridport, Australia

Success - Reviews are back in order

Congratulations the reviews are back in the right order.

Well mine are, how about yours?

Thank you Airbnb for listening again.

Now just one more thing to go.....the infants are not free.

7 Replies 7
Louise29
Level 2
Ledge Point, Australia

Hi all. Yes, mine are now in chronological order today!! Coincidently the pop up box (Timing is everything) on the calendar has not popped up, but my calendar is showing as nightly stay varies, which is not the case.

My guide book is still not showing when you do a search and view my property. However, if I do a 'preview mode' on my site, it is visible.

I note that if you do an enquiry on mobile phone, the guide book is visible. Airbnb advised me that only confirmed booking views show the guidebook!!!

One step at a time............

Alla6
Level 2
Edinburgh, United Kingdom

Hi,

I am a 'new' host. Could anybody advise how to contact Airbnb please? My guests left a review which is still hidden from me although I have written a review about them?

Edy1
Level 2
Thompson's Station, TN

I am having problems with that too. I have two reviews that are not posted even though I already wrote a review for them too.

I have the exact same issue

Wendy117
Level 10
Bexley, Australia

Mine were back in order. Was so happy.  Now today I see my latest 5 star review now moved to page 3.  Can't work it out as this property has 97% 5 star reviews.  It is also almost always full. To what purpose would they re-order so it looks like noone has stayed for ages. Depressing.

Actually July, August and September reviews (all 5 stars) now moved out of order. So looks like noone since June.

Tim93
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Hi Wendy,

I hope you don't mind me contacting you. All my reviews are shown in reverse chronological order except the most recent one. It just so happens that this latest one was written in Chinese by my guest. 

I can't see here on this thread how you got your reviews back in order but I would love to know if there is something I can do. In my case two automatic reviews saying I cancelled the reservations are showing at the top so I really want a real review to now be displayed above them as it should be.

Many thanks. Tim