Suggestions for getting wish list data into a more usable format?

Heather363
Level 1
Bremerton, WA

Suggestions for getting wish list data into a more usable format?

Hi there,

I am helping plan a big family reunion and creating a pretty huge wish list for possibilities (we've not even narrowed down the state yet) in order to give people some ideas of what is reasonably out there for now - and then later to winnow it down and make the final call.

What I want to do is get this wish list's data into something like an Excel sheet, Airtable, MySQL database or pretty much anything along those lines so that I can then have the property, link and related features (a pic or 2 would be nice, too) in an easy to view, filter and sort by all of the above (and probably some notes/feature considerations specific to the crew as understanding those develop) format.

As a wish to have, I'd love to have this list synced with the originating wish list, allowing me to add more entries on the main site and have that populate the other, for example.

AirBnB let me know they don't have any options to do this aside from copying and pasting - and, so far, I'm not finding any quickie ways to get this setup with my toolsets. I'm wondering if anyone in the community has any scripts or other slick options to help with this kind of effort.

thx in advance 🙂

Heather

2 Replies 2
Candide1
Level 1
Ottawa, Canada

Agreed!

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

I don't any listing company that does that . You will need to do it manually @Heather363