Super Host Review Rate Percentages

Answered!
Wendy-and-Frank0
Level 10
Stonington, CT

Super Host Review Rate Percentages

Guys,

Why is the Review Rate showing up as 0% if three out of three guests have left a review.

1 Best Answer
Hilary-And-Ed0
Level 10
Brookline, MA

For some reason, that particular statistic can take about two weeks to update.  It will show up, though.

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Hilary-And-Ed0
Level 10
Brookline, MA

For some reason, that particular statistic can take about two weeks to update.  It will show up, though.

Scott223
Level 1
Fort Worth, TX

Hello, Why is my review rate down at 80% when I have reviewed all but, a couple out of around 165 reviews? Is it because a few guests have not left reviews?

If so, maybe I should state that as a requirement to book at my place. A SuperHosts gets penalized because not all guests leave a review. Doesn't sound proper to me. Thanks, Scott

Thomas637
Level 1
Cape Town, South Africa

having similar issues with review as 0%?

@Wendy-and-Frank0@Hilary-And-Ed0, for me, the "Review Rate" has been the % of the time that *I* as a host review the guest, not vice versa. I don't know if this is true for everyone, or if it is more complicated than that, but I do know that not every guest has left a review, yet my "Review Rate" is 100% and has always been so. (I always leave a review for my guest no matter what.)

@Thomas637, with that in mind, have you been writing reviews for your guests?