Super host not getting new reservations

Liliana167
Level 2
Downey, CA

Super host not getting new reservations

Hello hello everyone,  I need her little bit of help if someone can look at my listing. I’ve done fairly good until now, however I have not gotten on your reservation in the last month. In fact I got a couple of cancellations. Even though all my guests are happy I don’t know if it’s a slow season for us here in Los Angeles county but I would appreciate if you can look at my listing , The garden Bungalow in Downey, Ca And tell me what are your thoughts what can I do to get more bookings. I supply everything for them there’s a kitchenette with all the essentials have lowered my price. I would appreciate any input that you can suggest thank you . 

1 Reply 1
Lisa723
Level 10
Quilcene, WA

@Liliana167 it's hard to know, your place looks sweet.  Judging from the "similar properties" that Airbnb shows, your price might be "suspiciously" low. though. Also while most of your photos are good a few could be better. In your place I would remove the dark bedroom photo, get better (more welcoming) photos of the entrance and yard to play up the outdoor space (don't show an empty yard with patched wall) and try raising the price at least 50%.