Superhost $100 gift - how do I redeem?

Answered!
Jon275
Level 2
Chicago, IL

Superhost $100 gift - how do I redeem?

I was notified about a month and a half ago by Airbnb that they gave me a $100 gift certificate to redeem on any Airbnb visit because I'm a Superhost.

I'm now getting ready to travel and book my Airbnb, but I have no idea where to locate this inside the website. Can someone point me in the right direction?

1 Best Answer
22 Replies 22
Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

It is easier to use than ever, @Jon275! First of all, if you are worried, just look up the email. Subject line is "Here's your superhost bonus". Have that handy, because it does have the code, but you may not need it. 

Start the booking process. Early on you will see something like "Do you have a coupon?". Click on that and a dropdown comes up with your superhost coupon listed. Click that and follow the prompts. 

I am Beverly and like @Jon275 , I too have a superhost travel coupon which I want to use. I followed @Lawrene0 advice but to no avail. Please help me I didnt receive any email from airbnb regarding my coupon

I have the same problem!  I'm searching everywhere.

Cindi31
Level 1
Rivas, Nicaragua

I received mine over 6 months ago - how do I find it?  Email search produced nothing

This is not working anymore. To get your coupon code you need to go on browser (NOT app!) to airbnb.com/hosting/rewards 

Mohamed489
Level 1
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

I received below message Good news—you can now use your $100 Superhost coupon for both stays and Airbnb Experiences, including our new online experiences.

Please note that I do not want to upgrade I just need another 100$ voucher since I got superhost for two years

How to get it? 

Catherine1310
Level 2
Basingstoke, United Kingdom

Yes me too I cannot see anywhere how to get the voucher despite being Superhost for 3 years.

Carleen21
Level 1
Stillwater, OK

I entered "superhost" in my email search. The subject was "You earned a Superhost bonus!"

In the email their is a button that said "Check out your bonus". Click on that. You will need to copy the code and paste it into the "add coupon" box on your Airbnb account. 

I haven't actually used my coupon but it did tell me that the code was accepted.

Jamie71
Level 1
Napili-Honokowai, HI

Although under ---, it says "Each time you maintain your Superhost status for a whole year, you get a $100 Airbnb coupon, never got any $100 coupons. At https://www.airbnb.com/account-settings/payments/payment-methods, under "Coupons" there are only two expired coupons for 10% from 2016 and 2017. Been superhost for 7 years. Nothing under AirBnB Gift Credits. ??

Carolyn790
Level 1
DeKalb, IL

I have the same issue AirBnb...I'm trying to book a trip and I want to use my benefits.  I'm delaying booking because I want to find my $100.  It doesn't sound like anyone has used it.

Daan57
Level 2
Rotterdam, Netherlands

Same. I've been a super host for over two years and I just found out about this coupon. So I expected many to be lined up somewhere waiting for me, but no. 

@Daan57 As you didn't know about the voucher why not use your latest one to book a place in Ukraine?

Enjoy ur vacation there Mike-And-Jane0