Superhost Covid 19 non qualification

Karen2645
Level 1
Little Broughton, United Kingdom

Superhost Covid 19 non qualification

Good afternoon everyone  , please can I ask if any of you are having the same problem as I am whereby we lost our  superhosts status  over the last quarter of 2020 -

After meeting all criteria we only hosted 9/10 stays so we’re one short !

This said we had many cancellations due to the Uk lockdown and when open for  Buisness again the many counties surrounding ours were in Level 4 lockdown & also  no bookings from our overseas visitors !

We like everyone work hard at trying to maintain our status  , I have complained & asked for a discussion with the help line re Covid 19 contingency’s , to no avail - they closed my discussion re my complaint !   
Just wondering if it’s just me or are you  upset about losing your  Superhost status too 🤔

16 Replies 16
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Karen2645 The number of stays has been waived so you must have lost your status for another reason.

Emilia42
Level 10
Orono, ME

@Karen2645 Are you sure? You have plenty of stays (well over ten) during the last Superhost assessment that I can see from your reviews. Superhost is measured by data within the last year but is assessed every quarter. Where does it say you fell short under the Performance/Superhost Tab?

@Karen2645  OMG your town is actually called Cockermouth? 🙊🙊🙊

Behave @Anonymous 

@Mike-And-Jane0  Ok I will I will, I promise! But first, could someone please tell me what is the demonym for Cockermouth? 

My inner 12-year-old has escaped.

@Anonymous For what are, I guess, obvious reasons I cannot find a demonym for Cockermouth. And yes I did have to look up what it means.

Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

hahahaha This! ☝️

@Mike-And-Jane0 

@Anonymous  

Helen350
Level 10
Whitehaven, United Kingdom

Trust you @Anonymous !

Cockermouth stands where the River Cocker enters the River Derwent, and is a beautiful little town! It's 13 miles from me, so I know! (Looks like @Karen2645 is in a village just outside.) 

I've lived down the road from the afforementioned town for 25 years, and it never crossed my mind to think of it's name as anything other than the place where the river Cocker ends.....- I know, I've kayaked it! -  till I read some other outsider's exclamation in the same vein as yours!  (As an 'incomer' to this region, I normally maintain a detached objectivity, and positively dislike the town where I settled... but I'm finding myself leaping to the defence of Cockermouth on this occasion... ) 🙂

@Helen350 

I kayaked down the river Cocker

Met a lovely lass, thought I might Focker

But 'twas not meant to be,

Still a maiden is she,

For I was a Cockermouther

And she fancied soccer

100% sure this will be deleted Monday morning...

Helen350
Level 10

Let's hope so @Anonymous , "MIKE..📣📣📣..!!!!!" - Tell him! 

@Helen350  Oh, you are offended?

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Help/How-to-deal-with-over-size-and-overweight-people-showing-up...

Couldn't quite fit that down the Memory Hole, guess I didn't spend enough time in Church.

Helen350
Level 10

You don't understand my sense of humour @Anonymous !😝

@Helen350  Your sense of humor reminds me of a meringue. So light and fluffy on the surface. Except when you cut into the meringue, you suddenly have to awkwardly pretend in front of your in-laws that you don't notice there's a decomposing rat inside.

And because your in-laws happen to be British, you try and accept it as British Cuisine, which is not a topic of global renown, but still, that's a bloody dead rat and not a fresh one.

@Helen350 Being British, you likely don't notice it, but there are some truly bizarre place names over there on your isle.

And what seem like strange pronunciations. Like why is Worchestershire pronounced "Wooster"?