Superhost Revoked

Dominic209
Level 1
Cape Town, South Africa

Superhost Revoked

Hi there,

Why has my super host status been revoked?

We have had 29 stays (105 nights) - required = 10 stays or 100 nights

We have a response rate or 100% - required = 90%

Our overall rating is 4.9% - required is 4.8% (yet the app says 4.5 but our listing shows 4.9??

Dominic209_0-1625559596973.png

Cancellation rate is 0.0% - required is <1.0%

So why has our superhost status been revoked?

Dominic Sardinha
4 Replies 4

@Dominic209   You can see the breakdown of your stats here: https://www.airbnb.com/performance/superhost

One thing to note:  the rating average for Superhost is just based on reviews from the last 12 months, whereas the average displayed on your listing is cumulative for all your years of hosting.

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Dominic209 The super host rating requirement is over the last 12 months whereas the property rating is since the start of the listing.

Thanks... So overall property rating is 4.9 past 12 months I got 4.7% (Because one person gave a rave review, but put on 3 stars - ALL others were  5 stars) And obviously we had significant fewer bookings due to to Covid, so 1 low review impacts more significantly. But either way... 0.1% knocks off superhost... a bit harsh

Dominic Sardinha

@Dominic209 It may seem harsh but I guess Airbnb have to set the hurdle somewhere. They have at least relaxed the number of stays and cancellation measures which is good for this experiencing fewer bookings.