Superhost Status - A LOAD OF BULL!!

Marius-And-Rochelle0
Level 2
Cape Town, South Africa

Superhost Status - A LOAD OF BULL!!

We just received our Superhost status and so I did a search for our place expecting it to be higher up in the rankings. Not only was it LOWER in the rankings for our area, BUT THE VERY LAST LISTING ON THE LIST!! I know Airbnb will tell me that its because we only just got Superhost status, blah blah, but there were many other Superhosts who were also lower in listing rankings than some places who didn;t even have a review yet or very few stars that had a higher listing ranking. WhAT A LOAD OF BULL! After all our hard work to get a higher ranking, we end up with THE LAST LISTING ON THE PAGE!

Also, there is no longer ANY PLACE ON THE SITE to actually contact airbnb. Even the "contact us" link which states you can contact airbnb by... AND i QUOTE... "phone, email or chat" goes absolutely nowhere (except back to pre-programmed questions and replies)!! 

Am I the only one who feels like maybe the entire airnbnb is just a huge big scam and that (Although we may have been paid out for previous bookings) that one day  NO-ONE will get paid for their reservations and airbnb will walk away with billions of dollars for all booked reservations!!

30 Replies 30
Rebecca160
Level 10
Albuquerque, NM

I had to contact Airbnb . I am a superhost, too. It was super easy to do so through the phone app. Not sure about on the the computer app. Anyway, I pressed the contact button and was Called back within 5 minutes.