Superhost coupon

Answered!
David-And-Angela2
Level 1
England, United Kingdom

Superhost coupon

Please can someone explain to me about expiry of superhost travel coupons. Does the expiry date refer to when you make the reservation, or when you travel? For example I have a coupon with an expiry date October 2020. I take it I have to book by October, but can it be for a stay in the summer 2021?

1 Best Answer
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@David-And-Angela2  It is the booking date, not the dates you are going to be travelling.

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@David-And-Angela2  It is the booking date, not the dates you are going to be travelling.

David-And-Angela2
Level 1
England, United Kingdom

Wow thank you Sarah! It's the first time I've ever asked a question on the community and straightaway an answer from Mexico. Hope you are safe there and thanks again!

Osvaldo80
Level 1
Harlingen, TX

I received an email indicating we earned a coupon, but now I can not locate the email or where to get the coupons code.   Any help would be appreciated.   Thanks

Teresa345
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

I also have a Superhost Coupon that expires this month!  Very unfair when no-one has been able to book, visit or stay anywhere for the last year due to the Pandemic!

Is there anyone else out there that agrees with me that these coupons should be either extended by a year or a new coupon be submitted to the Superhost for their rewards which will at the moment go unused!

Terri