Superhost relief fund - I didn't get the invite nor paymet altough I MEET ALL CRITERIA REQUESTED

Ivan1534
Level 2
Zagreb, Croatia

Superhost relief fund - I didn't get the invite nor paymet altough I MEET ALL CRITERIA REQUESTED

Dear colleagues, Airbnb,

I am writing to you because I am frustrated and I will most likely quit doing business with Airbnb and I am in a desperate need for help or advice.

I didn't get the inivte for Superhost Relief fund although i meet all the criteria that the are requesting. And it's clear that there is no doubt about it.

On all my phone calls nad messages to Support agents they are answering me the same al the time - that they cannot do nothing about it and that this is automatically generated and they are not giving me thorough explanation.

Has this happened to somebody and can this be solved, can somebody give me an advice?

If i don't receive the invite I will quit doing business with Airbnb next month as a sign of a protest and I hope you somebody will do the same.

Thank you,

Ivan

17 Replies 17

@Ozlam0  You bring up a very valid point. But since Airbnb is never going to tell us how they determined exactly which hosts should get this, we won't be able to know if they discriminated against hosts in countries where you can manage to feed yourself and pay your bills on $500/month as opposed to $2000.

There's even many areas within a country as big as Canada or the US where the economics are quite different from another area. People will move from a big, expensive city like Vancouver, to a small rural area because they can enjoy the same standard of living, or better, on half the amount of money.

@Sarah977  Thank you Sarah! Exactly my point..

@Ozlam0 i agree with you 100%. I believe this alghoritam can easily be set, cause Airbnb can easily know which is the average annual salary in certain countries. A reason more that i cannot see why i or the people

like you not get itcause in Croatia the standard is way below average, especially for Europe.