Suspended account. How long to resolve ?

Tranquility0
Level 2
Saint-Hippolyte, Canada

Suspended account. How long to resolve ?

Hi.

My account has been suspended for 72 hrs after an issue with a guest and i had to confirmed that I have read and accepted your Hospitality Standards, Responsible Hosting and Terms of Service. I replied within the hour to the email,  saying i did read it,  and i waited the 72 hrs. However,  my account is still suspended and i cant accept new bookings. Ive wrote and called several times and im being told every time that "my case has been updated and that a member of the trust and safety department will contact me to resolve this issue". Its been 3 days. How long does this usually take ?

Thank you very much.

5 Replies 5
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

Hi,

I noticed your profile is accessable and it shows 2 listings. Both are active listings (ready to accept  bookings). So it seems to me you are "on the air". Normally when an account is suspended, the profile gives a '404'. So everything is solved now ?

Best regards,Emiel

Tranquility0
Level 2
Saint-Hippolyte, Canada

I was under the same impression until a guest tried to book (i could still ''pre-approve'' them) and was shown that it wasnt possible to book my property and to contact support. I contacted them that indeed confirmed that my account was still suspended and that it was impossible for me to have any new reservations... 

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

Hi,

OK, good to know that even an active listing can have these problems in the background. Hope it will be resolved soon for you, it's clear which review from 1 guest probably caused this situation. Good luck, Emiel

Edwin57
Level 10
New York, United States

Just reset it, and go the help center,is like a cell phone when some one don't pay thire bill things go crazy, make sure every thing is through Airbnb message board for proof

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Tranquility0,

I'm sorry to hear this. 

Are you currently still having the same issue? 

Please let me know. 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen