Suspended listing

Jessica1382
Level 3
Watertown, NY

Suspended listing

Where do I actually find this form?

If you want to proceed with an appeal, you’re required to provide:

The names of the listings you’re appealing for
The reservation codes related to the reviews you’re contesting (these can be found on your Reservation tab)
Which of the above review policy violations apply and why
You can appeal by completing the suspension appeal form. If you are under a suspension that is less than 30 days, you won't be able to access this form.

I had a certifiable crazy person stay with me and claim that I had hidden cameras in my smoke detector and picture frames and his 1 star review has suspended my account for THREE MONTHS after 7 years of a 4.94 star rating and 100s of happy guests.  I am at the end of my rope.  NO communication from Airbnb before the suspension and none after. I've had a help ticket open for two days and no one has responded to me.  What is this world coming to?!

19 Replies 19

Thanks @Mike-And-Jane0!  I'm not even sure when my account was suspended because it's a slow time of year and I don't log in unless I receive a booking request.  I just happened upon it when I signed in to nudge my price down a bit.  NO notification from Airbnb until 48 hours after my absolutely frantic call to the Help Center and (admittedly incessant) messaging on the Help ticket.  I know Airbnb makes a lot more money off their guests than their hosts (and as a host, I am thankful for that) but you are literally making money off the backs of our personal property!  Please remember that your hosts are your partners and we hope to be treated as such.

@Jessica1382 Looks like you’ve been back up for a while. I just read the review I wonder if he may be an undiagnosed Alzheimer’s patient. Sounds like he was having delusional issues. 

Hi everyone, my listing is suspended and I don’t know why. My previous guest just gave me a 5️ How can I contact Airbnb?

I'm not trying to discourage you, but I've tried through all sorts of ways: Facebook, emailing different and old messages, asking to speak to a supervisor or manager, someone part of this "investigating team"and nothing. They are super unhelpful and disrespectful. They just want to get rid of you.

Marcus484
Level 2
Las Vegas, NV

Me too! I've already tried to download this appeal form through smartphone and my laptop. Apparently the link is broken. 

This best guest never found my apartment,  the other day was reporting me and requesting a refund.

This past five days I've been constantly and unsuccessfully trying to talk to someone who can address this problem and all I got was prompted robot messages. They can't transfer the call to a manager or supervisor and speaking to someone leading the investigation is also not an option. 

Just got an email saying that my account was deactivated. I had successfully hosted more than 25 people and I had a very good rating.