Switching to hosting from traveling

Julie3225
Level 2
Fergus Falls, MN

Switching to hosting from traveling

Help! I have spent WAY too much time trying to figure this out! I am trying to switch from "traveling" to hosting on the website. I had a conversation about a month ago with someone at the company and was told that they merged my two accounts (one was one that I had set up years ago as a traveler) and it worked that day. Now, for the life of me I cannot figure out how to switch to hosting!

I have a guest trying to do a cancellation and I am getting the messages in my email but cannot answer her!

Help.

5 Replies 5
Mike-And-Helen0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Julie3225 if you are in the app it is in profile.

Julie3225
Level 2
Fergus Falls, MN

I am on my laptop...on the website...cannot find it...

Brenda328
Level 10
South Dakota, United States

@Julie3225 

Try to click on your photo over on the right hand side.  It should say Switch to Hosting as one of your options - or at least mine does.  Other option, go to your messages.  There should be two tabs right above your messages.  One says Traveling, the other says Hosting.  Click on Hosting.

Mary996
Level 10
Swansea, United Kingdom

Hi  @Julie3225 

I've been having the same problem. Glad I'm not alone. I also think its pretty disrespectful that such fundamentals get changed without consultation by our Agents with ourselves as the Host providers. Bit of a cheek really

Brendan49
Level 1
Dublin, Ireland

my heart goes out to you Julia. Ihave the same problem. Switch to hosting used appear on the top right . Now it says airbnb your home. .Airbnb are a pain in the neck