TENANT REQUEST TO POTENTIALLY ALTER CONFIRMED BOOKING

Answered!
Ray1437
Level 2
Tampa, FL

TENANT REQUEST TO POTENTIALLY ALTER CONFIRMED BOOKING

I'm very new to this and learning as I go.

I received an inquiry from a potential tenant from Russia who wants to stay for 1-2 months starting in Nov.

Before she confirms the booking, she wants to know if the dates could be "adjusted a bit" because her arrival date may change because the flight from Russia is constantly being rescheduled.

Is it possible to confirm say Nov 9 - Dec 8 but allow the tenant to stay altered dates say Nov 11 - Dec 10?

I would think if this is allowed I would have to block out thru Dec 10 after the booking

1 Best Answer

@Ray1437 You can change the dates on the booking by opening it under the Reservations tab and clicking "Change or Cancel". One of the alteration options will be a date change, which is sent to the guest as a request and confirmed if they accept it.

It's to your advantage to make sure all the parameters of the booking registered in the system - including the dates and number of guests - are accurate, even if it seems like a mere formality. 

View Best Answer in original post

1 Reply 1

@Ray1437 You can change the dates on the booking by opening it under the Reservations tab and clicking "Change or Cancel". One of the alteration options will be a date change, which is sent to the guest as a request and confirmed if they accept it.

It's to your advantage to make sure all the parameters of the booking registered in the system - including the dates and number of guests - are accurate, even if it seems like a mere formality.