Technical problems

J-and-D0
Level 1
New South Wales, Australia

Technical problems

Lots of technical problems with Airbnb right now. 

- Hosting stats are completely borked at the moment.  It doesnt show all my bookings, and the demand graphs are no longer showing

- The iphone app keeps defaulting to traveller mode every time

- My login doesnt persist- im logging in with facebook everytime. 

40 Replies 40

Recently joined AirBnB and have experienced so many issues with this app that I am unable to do business.  I receive requests that only reach me 9 or 10 days later.  

At this point I have uninstalled the app, reset the phone, give through the official site and still in unable to see my account.  I've called for support and the issue is not resolved. 

Yet, AirBnB takes it upon themselves to hand out bad reviews when we can't even receive or see our jnformation....    I'm extremely dissatisfied with this organization. 

Claire120
Level 2
Singapore

New issue for me is that last two guests have received emails but no attachments I've had to request they send me their personal email and only then can they receive my email attachments. The attachments are entry details with pictures and thanks to this problem we've had a family with young children left out in the cold. I can't actually find anyone to help so I can log a technical issue. I live in Singapore and phoning them isn't ideal either. Can anyone shed some light on the App issues as I haven't been able to use mine due to errors and have deleted and reloaded it again.
Rozina1
Level 1
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

unable to list my space. gets stuck at address. please help.

Peter529
Level 1
Eastchurch, United Kingdom

Last December I booked an apartment in London , Uk, for 8 nights in July via airbnb . This booking was the centepoint in my coming all the way to London from Asia . A few days prior to moving in to the apartment I had exchanged pleasant enough messages with the Host - so you can imagine my disbelief when 3 days before my booking , I received a 2 line email saying my booking had been cancelled. No reason given - no apology offered.
With such short notice in the peak tourist season there were very few properties available and of course the prices has risen sharply. My much anticipated holiday in ruins .
I have written to airbnd and been told that I will receive a proper and professional reply but nothing so far despite my follow-up reminder .
On the basis of this my first foray into airbnb , I would advise anyone else considering airbnb quite simply - ' Don't even think about it '. It is difficult to conceive of a less professional and ethical organisation whose vetting of Hosts and Propertires alike appears to be non-existent.

Jackie157
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

This is the most frustrating customer services I’ve dealt with.  

I was a guest 2 months ago and I could never leave my wonderful host a review. I kept getting redirected.... I’ve emailed the help and get auto replies.  Finally got the phone number and I’m told I’ll get a call back- this is yet to happen, and I’ve calked 3 times.  I will never use Airbnb again.   

The website needs some professional attention! My wife listed our house late last year and found the site to be very clunky. A couple of days ago we changed the minumum number of days from 5 to 3 - nothing else. This had the effect of removing all of our 'unavailable dates' and as a result, yesterday we were obliged to decline a request accepted by airbnb on our behalf. Embarrassing and annoying and i understand we as hosts are penalised by airbnb for their mistake.

That's not all. Next month the website changed/increased the price of a night's stay without reference to us. Come on airbnb, lift your game.

Hello I have a problem with creat new account with Airbnb 

Thomas1146
Level 2
Zürich, CH

Hi

I tried yesterday evening and again this morining to book an appartement in Guadeloupe without success.  Yesterday evening I was getting the error: "Oops, we're unable to complete this booking <nl> Action not found" This morning the "Request to Book" and the next step just didn't respond to a mouse click.

Hi

I have just tried to use the support line in Switzerland  where I live and what do I get: "Erreur de rappel

Oups, notre système est en cours de maintenance, veuillez réessayer plus tard". 
If [airbnb] are reading this, please make a public statement about system problems and when they will be resolved asap.
Robert1315
Level 1
Victoria, Australia

i had issues with payout -received an error with payment and to change my banking detials, but it was a tecnical glitched on their part, BUT still no pay out for weeks now!!

This payout issue has been going on for 4 days as far as I can tell. Initially it was thought to be a problem with Australia payments to hosts but now we are getting reports of this happening to hosts in many other countries. I must admit that the language used in their email about this is not well considered. The message basically says there's something wrong at our end when in fact the issue is at their end.  

Muy0
Level 2
Phuket, TH

Go jump of a bridge ,is the response I got from support ,after being a super host for over a year ,thanks for all you have done , what a nightmare 

Airbnbcut costs sent there support teams to Philippines and there technical teams to India , and **bleep**s has hit the fan and no body is taking any responsibility. 

I have 13 properties and don't know what to do ,I'm not getting paid on some properties  ,owners are not getting paid on some properties , cannot see some bookings  ,

I'm about to loose my superhost status , because an owners property  that is two hours from me that I chat to customer for them( for free btw ),just to help them and they got  a 3 star review , and a  4 star review and now I have fallen under the 4.8 , because those reviews have landed on my account ,the girl I just rang didn't even know what I was talking about , she didn't even know the process of reviews, it was  like talking to a brick wall .

And then the call drops out and no call back so guess that's the end of it.

Just cop it on the chin and move on , 1 year of my life wasted on a now corporate company that don't give a **bleep** about us .................. ........... So much for a community like they used to be 5 years ago good luck to you all , this may Verry we'll be my last post 

Will252
Level 1
Vienna, VA

I search for two days in Tokyo in a house/apartment with 2+ bedrooms and 2+ bathrooms over 2 days in August.  The list of places the airbnb site returns includes places that are not available the days I specified, that dont' meet the conditions I've specified, places that require more than a 2 day stay and other useless information.   Complete waste of time using the Airbnb website.  Looks like I need to go to VRBO, Tripadvisor etc.   They at least return lists of places that actually meet my criteria. 

I've used Airbnb many times before, but not for a while. Does anyone known when the Airbnb website stopped working?   

Sure glad that I'm not trying to rent out a property on this useless website.  Shame on Airbnb management. Enjoy your trip to bankruptcy. 

Laura-Catherine0
Level 2
Boat of Garten, United Kingdom

Has anyone else had problems with declining? Twice I have clicked the decline button and selected the reason for declining (and also contacted the person making the request to explain) and then I have received emails from Airbnb stating I did not respond on time. There seems to be some problem with the system but Airbnb won’t amend my stats, just keep telling me I need to respond on time (which I did). It is very frustrating. 

Laura 

Laura-Catherine0
Level 2
Boat of Garten, United Kingdom

Also, my listing isn’t showing up when you do a search on my local area. I’ve tried it and have asked friends to try it and it doesn’t appear. I’ve complained and all I get is that it is showing when clearly it isn’t. Very unhelpful.