Tennessee Hosts - Airbnb collection of Occupancy Taxes (aka Sales Tax) not on October 2019 Reports

Anita185
Level 3
Nashville, TN

Tennessee Hosts - Airbnb collection of Occupancy Taxes (aka Sales Tax) not on October 2019 Reports

Has anyone noticed that Airbnb did NOT collect Occupancy Taxes for Tennessee hosts in October 2019? Does anyone know what is the deal? I read the new Terms and Conditions, 13.6 Airbnb reserves the right, with prior notice to Hosts, to cease the Collection and Remittance in any jurisdiction for any reason at which point Hosts and Guests are once again solely responsible and liable for the collection and/or remittance of any and all Occupancy Taxes that may apply to Accommodations in that jurisdiction. Did I miss the "prior notice to Hosts"? I'd appreciate any information or knowledge other TN hosts have regarding this matter. Thank you! 

3 Replies 3
Anita185
Level 3
Nashville, TN

Added note: Going back to review previous reports - TAX COLLECTED HAS BEEN REMOVED! 

Anita185
Level 3
Nashville, TN

No other TN host have any concerns or information to contribute? 😕

Susan3510
Level 1
Cosby, TN

Im renting out of Cocke county Tennessee and they don't take any out for occupancy taxes either did you find out anything  on this?