Terrible experience | Horror story - AirBnB seems to ignore these issues and turn a blind eye

Elena1428
Level 1
Milan, Italy

Terrible experience | Horror story - AirBnB seems to ignore these issues and turn a blind eye

Hello,

I would like to also add that we also had a long vacation and we do not have the time to post a review (stupid 14 day review zone).

I can also confirm that it is 13 days and not 14 days to leave a review, AirBnb has an internal bug and unwilling to fix this issue.

@Admin  Should wake up and let us review, if not we'll simply go to OTHER mediums than community and make sure our voices get heard ; twitter, facebook etc.

I had experienced; 

1. Broken glass – he tried to clean it up (have text messages) – he wasn’t able to properly fix because he is probably too cheap to get a vacuum or even a broom.
2. Peed on beds – no protective covers (probably too cheap to get it too)

3. Smoked on beds and entire condo smelled like smoke – does not apply his rules

If a host cannot afford a 1-2$ broom and a 50$ protective bed cover, why is he allowed to keep renting his units while he is not respecting his own rules?

Has a list of noise and lawyer warnings – he probably just scares all his visitors with this list but actually too lazy to actually apply them

His full name: Sam Roozbahami

I will be taking legal action if AirBNB cannot do anything.

His Airbnb:   airbnb.ca/rooms/20792832 “LAKE VIEW 2 bedroom 2 bath BY CN TOWER Sleeps 6"

1 Reply 1
Elena1428
Level 1
Milan, Italy

Here are countless photos taken of the unit:BED STAINEDBED STAINEDOUTSIDE BROKEN GLASSOUTSIDE BROKEN GLASSONLY ONE FORK - for 6 sleeps.ONLY ONE FORK - for 6 sleeps.BALCONY NOT CLEANEDBALCONY NOT CLEANED