The Calender on my app which was working perfectly up until a few days ago will now not let me go to the step to make dates available or blo

Alex6917
Level 1
Commondale, United Kingdom

The Calender on my app which was working perfectly up until a few days ago will now not let me go to the step to make dates available or blo

I can load the calendar and select a date but the option to open the date to add a note, block or unblock is not appearing? Does anyone know how to fix this. I’ve turned my phone on and off, made sure my phone is up to date and I’ve deleted and reinstalled the app. 

18 Replies 18
Kelly1281
Level 1
Findon, United Kingdom

I have the same problem 

I tried to respond  using the 'join the conversation button' but received an error notice:

I am having the same problem: I would expect that given two incidents right now that there is a programming glitch.  I will give it a few days then try again.  If not, I would expect that superhosts can call the number directly and get some clarification. (I do not know if numbers are provided for non-superhosts)

S--Evelyn0
Level 1
Bath, United Kingdom

Same problem. 

Corey154
Level 2
Charlotte, NC

Same, still no fix or update

Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi everyone, after reading your comments I dropped a note to the Technical team and they did confirm there is an issue with editing option on iOS. The fix is applied in the new version of the app, released in the next few days. Please check regularly for updates if your phone settings are not set on automatic app updates.

Thanks!

Nick 

Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

@Nick 

For those who are new or not Tech qualified, What does iOS mean?

thanks

I believe it refers to phones/ipads

Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

@Nick 

Some of us use BOOKMARKS to find & access ABB pages, personally I find it easier rather than try to fumble around with screwed of pages, Has that been updated?

I'm sure you can assist with making life less stressful for people who are differently challenged with head injuries, concentration challenges, visual challenges, hand / wrist etc injuries who also prefer the simplified Bookmark version on Mobile Phone/ Devices.

Do those of us who prefer to access the website have to start from scratch again by deleting all our Bookmarks , logout, clear our cache etc, & find them to Bookmark again?

I clear my Cache & do all those other bits Regularly but it makes no difference to fixing up all the annoying IT BUGS/ glitches that keep surfacing on ABB.

Currently unable to access most parts of listing.

Would you also please ensure C/S call centre team get up to speed as they keep sending BOTS asking to Replicate stuff that's under their noses in Msg Threads. 

thanks 

Cheers Nick

Jose-L43
Level 3
Puerto Rico

Same here with version 20.32

Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

@Jose-L43how and where does one find what the "Version" is, you mention 20.32, would you please elaborate for those who are not so familiar with those Tech terms?

Thanks 

I am having the same problem on my desktop. It won't save my changes.

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

Cannot block dates o desktop version. Buttons are there, but pressing Save does not work. Please ask tech to fix this immediately. @Nick

I have the same problem on both my phone and desktop