‘The balcony, the kitchen, the bathroom is yours to use! You may cook, or store food in the kitchen. You may take a shower."

Answered!
Dale711
Level 10
Paris, France

‘The balcony, the kitchen, the bathroom is yours to use! You may cook, or store food in the kitchen. You may take a shower."

Hi everyone, 

“ Do not drink anything that is considered liquor. You will get one towel per day per person. There will not be a second key provided to you for any reason. We will schedule one meeting to check in. If I have ANY complaint from ANY neighbor that you are being too loud you will be kicked out of my home with 0 refund given."

Relax, MOM!

A guest, he also became a good friend of mine sent the link to me,

https://www.thrillist.com/travel/nation/how-to-spot-a-crazy-airbnb-host

Happy Hosting!Happy Hosting!

1 Best Answer
Ann72
Level 10
New York, NY

Sadly, @Dale711, all of the listings referenced in this 5-year-old article have been taken down!

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Ann72
Level 10
New York, NY

Sadly, @Dale711, all of the listings referenced in this 5-year-old article have been taken down!

Dale711
Level 10
Paris, France

Hi @Ann72

That’s precisely what I’m seeking the answer to.

I did ask my guest in the shared accommodation ‘ Bathtimes please, bro!! Xxx complain your body odor. ‘ and we laugh.

Thank you for the feedback. I will remember it.😊

J-Renato0
Level 10
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

It seems that that host (Mom) wants to offer a rehab stay  with strict guidelines !