The new performance link

Sam397
Level 10
Reno, NV

The new performance link

Once again BnB has changed the progress link, and once again they made it worse.(IMO) I dont get it, what do the people who design these things have nothing to do so they change things that are already in place. Havent they ever heard of if it's not broke dont fix it? I can see little tweeks but they completely changed everything. They have included graphs showing things that are worthless. Why have a graph that compares current data with the next 7 days data. A person cant look at their calendar and see if the next week or the week after that is going to be better or worse than the current week. And whats worse the data is not even correct, on one listing I had a total of 4 days that was unbooked but it says  I have an 88% occupancy  rate and I have 22 nights booked and  0 nights blocked and 3 nights un booked. That's only 25 days when the month had 31. Now I imagine there is something I am not figuring in but that's my point why make it complicated.

Even though the whole thing is worse, in order to keep this short  I will limit my bitch to the review portion. The old way was simple, you would click on review and your combined overall rating would come up, you could see your total amount of reviews, and then see how many 5,4,3's and so on.. And then you could see how each individual listing did. And when a person submitted their review you could see their overall rating and then what star rating they gave you for individual things like cleanliness and value. Now with the new setup all I can see is the overall rating, (which isnt right)I dont see what a guest says or what he gave me in the individual categories, in fact the only way I can see what the guest says is if I click on the link in the email that I get saying "read so and so's review"and that only shows the first few lines of their comments, it doesnt show what they gave you overall or in the individual categories. So is there anybody that can help me out and tell me how to access the same info we were able to access before they switched things up?

5 Replies 5
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Sam397 A lot of people on this forum agree with you.

@Lizzie I hope the developers are not defending themselves by saying people don't like change. Whilst this might be true I personally do not mind a change of format BUT I do mind when the useful data disappears and is replaced by useless data. Is there a plan to improve the content back to what it was do you know?

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Sam397 on the specifics of reviews go to progress and scroll down the review section and you might find it there.

@Sam397 I’m still fumbling around and getting used to the new format myself. Go to performance- under Quality click on overview and it brings up more details on review percentages and specific reviews by guests. Hope that helps! 

I've found the reviews, but it's still complicated to navigate within reviwes if you want to see more than last ones. You see only partial text, and when you click More, you see this particular review, BUT, when you close this - you get to MAIN screen, so, if I have 500 reviews, it's a nightmare to look back for some older ones 😞

Completely agree with the old setup being ok , if it’s not broke don’t fix it . I would like to see the monthly figure of takings eg £1100 for January, Now it says 1.6 k ?! The figures don’t add up . Has anyone contacted abnb direct and requested a change ? The graphs I find useless , all I need to know is how much money I am earning and what reviews I currently have and the rating I am . No need to make this complicated . I hope we can get some change back to as it was .