Thinking about installing Horse stalls to use boarding horses. Anyone Airbnb there stalls

Thinking about installing Horse stalls to use boarding horses. Anyone Airbnb there stalls

Thinking about Installing Horse stalls to Airbnb. Anyone with experience with that or Idea's good or bad  an what to charge?

1 Reply 1
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

Well, @Craig574 , you caught my attention 🙂  At  first I thought it was an odd idea, but then I wondered where your concept comes from.  Things to consider whenever adding an amenity to a listing on this platform are:  Is there a market for the amenity?  Would someone use this platform to find such an amenity or is there a better platform that those traveling with horses would use?  Given my workschedule, would I be able to ensure that guests properly respected and used such an amenity?  If I make the amenity available to people other than guests, will that affect the experience of the guests without horses?  Will such an amenity enhance my current listing in such a way that I can increase my revenue on the current listing?  Just a few thoughts from a city girl.