Third Party Integration- Ciirus caused disabled listing by not being updated with security settings

Karine539
Level 2
Estes Park, CO

Third Party Integration- Ciirus caused disabled listing by not being updated with security settings

I have a Plus listing that was disabled last week due to breaking terms and conditions according to the security team Airbnb Ambassador assigned to my case. At the time, my listing was fully synced with Ciirus. The Ambassador told me I need to click the security settings where it says camera. I tried but because I am fully synced, I was not able to. So on the Ciirus end, I asked the tech team where to click. My intention was to be compliant. There is no such option on the Ciirus end.

A couple days later as I am trying to get answers so I can comply, the Ambassador closed my case, disabled my listing, and cancelled all reservations. I did let the Ambassador know in every email that I was synced with Ciirus but there was no acknowledgement or resource to help me comply. In the first phone conversation with the Ambassador, I let him know we have it listed in the description that we have cameras on the outside only. He let me know I needed to add where they're located and what they can see and that would be acceptable. And I did change the description to include that. In the Airbnb Plus pictures, the ring doorbell is clearly seen in a couple of photos.

My goal from starting this conversation is to:

1- Appeal and hopefully have the listing reinstated 

2- Require Ciirus to update their system so that no one else had to go through this.

I would be very appreciative if anyone has the appeal form to attach.

And if you have Ciirus, you have to change from "fully synced" to "pricing and availability" only to be able to answer the security questions. That information came to me too late.... 😞

2 Replies 2
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Karine539  What appeal form?

The ambassador told me I could appeal the decision by going to airbnb.com. But I cannot find the appeal form. There is one section that says appeal form, but when I click on it it just brings me back to my listings.