Tiny casitas/houses/condos for social distance work?

Sarah3513
Level 1
Austin, TX

Tiny casitas/houses/condos for social distance work?

I'm looking for a property that has something like 4 or 5 individual casitas or houses or condos to have a place to do strategic planning with my team. Ideally it would have a nice outdoor area where we could meet safely and eat safely and then we could retire to individual cottages/houses. Location wise, best if it's near an airport but pretty open as we are willing to travel. This would happen in Nov/Dec so preferably a warmer climate or if in a colder climate, some place with outdoor heaters/fireplace or a very large great room where we could socially distance. Does anyone know of any AirBnB properties that fit this description?

5 Replies 5
Debra300
Level 10
Gros Islet, Saint Lucia

@Sarah3513,

This site is generally hosts and guests posting about their Airbnb experiences, and not the place to search for accommodations.  Hosts are not allowed to market their spaces here, either.

There isn't a search filter for tiny house or casita on Airbnb.  If it's not totally necessary to be in private quarters at the end of each day, you may want to search for a villa/mansion that has 7 bedrooms and 6 or 7 bathrooms (I say this because usually at least one bedroom will have twin beds).

Thanks, it's definitely necessary for us to be in different spaces - Covid is the a driver for this. I'm not asking for anyone to market their space but had hoped that someone had stayed in a space that fit this description or had noticed a space like this that they could suggest. 

Kelly149
Level 10
Austin, TX

Austin/dripping area have several properties like this. (Or used to anyway...)

abb filters aren’t setup to show you multiple connected listings though. FB might be a better search tool

Yeah, I think it would be amazing to have a different set of filters now that we have different needs re: Covid. I abandoned FB back in 2015 so was kind of hoping for some way that AirBnB might have figured this out. Looks like that might not be the case 🙂 

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Sarah3513  I'm sure there are properties like this on Airbnb, but I don't know that there is an effective way of filtering for them. What you might do instead is Google search for resorts which have separate cabins- there are quite a few places like this where I lived on Vancover Island,  and there must be everywhere. There are also things like retreat centers with cabins where an instructor or organizer could book the whole place for a period of time.