Toilet paper shortage across Australia

Toilet paper shortage across Australia

Does anyone have any helpful suggestions regarding this recent insanity happening Australia wide, every store I’ve visited over the past three days is out of tissues, toilet paper and kitchen paper, even baby wipes (wet ones)!

our supplies are rather low and it’s a concern on what to do regarding our guests 

31 Replies 31
Ocean50
Level 6
Revesby, Australia

You will be fine. If you run out of toilet papers and can't find where to buy it, just make an instruction to guest of how to wash their ass with hands and water. Our ancestors survive for thousands of years without toilet papers, it isn't rocket science to use your hands. 

Sally221
Level 10
Berkeley, CA

Ever so slightly off topic but hand sanitizer is pretty useless stuff- I'm a retired infant toddler teacher and this was re- stressed in every continuing education seminar on healthy environments I ever took. Proper hand washing and not touching one's face are important as is coughing into one's elbow rather than hand (Elephant! Elephant! we would remind the toddlers)

I accidentally bought some sickly "lavender" scented t.p. a while back and have it in my personal bathroom as penance. I'm not worried about having supplies for guests as we have no guests booked  until graduation days for Cal.  ( and who know? that might yet  be cancelled) As my spouse falls within the the higher risk demographic & we can get along without the extra $ it's just as well- these are interesting times!