Too late to Give a review ?

Answered!
Anne11447
Level 2
Oslo, Norway

Too late to Give a review ?

I did talk about The importance of reviews and gave one to My guest before I went for My holiday for two weeks.

Does My review show to Airbnb, and does it mean My guest from last part of March is not giving a review although  she agreed to it? Is it too late now to Get a review?

I sense after My 3 years as host, and by reading some postings here, that There might  be more guests that should not be on Airbnb than hosts . 

anne

1 Best Answer
Gordon0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Both parties have 14 days after checkout to write a review for a trip. If one doesn't, the sole review will appear once the 14 days have elapsed. One cannot leave a review after the time has expired, @Anne11447

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Gordon0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Both parties have 14 days after checkout to write a review for a trip. If one doesn't, the sole review will appear once the 14 days have elapsed. One cannot leave a review after the time has expired, @Anne11447

Kate867
Level 10
Canterbury, United Kingdom

@Anne11447   Reviews are posted publicly once both reviews have been made by Host and Guest, or in the case of only one review been made after 14 days … whichever is the soonest.  If more than 14 days have elapsed since your guest left and she has not reviewed you, then she will now not be able to do so.